The more common name of fallopian tube is the uterine tube. These are two tubes found in all female mammals and are linked from the ovaries to the uterus. This tube assists the eggs in traveling from the ovaries to the uterus. A blocked fallopian tube means the eggs will not be able to travel and this prevents the woman from getting pregnant as pregnancy cannot happen without the presence of an egg. Block fallopian tubes is the reason of the infertility in about 40% of women who are infertile. If you are not sure about having blocked fallopian tubes, you may check for the following symptoms:
- Signs of pain in the pelvic area.
- Pain during intercourse, while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Pain in the lower back and abdomen.
- Irregular menstruation cycle or abnormally heavy blood flow during the periods.
- Excess fatigue and tiredness.
- Unusual vaginal discharge or a pungent smell in the vaginal area.
Blocked fallopian tubes do not necessarily show all symptoms and sometimes don’t show any symptoms at all. In case of infertility, you should get checked by a gynecologist as only proper medical tests will help you determine the reason behind your infertility. There are medical treatment methods for curing this such as surgeries but most women prefer treating blocked fallopian tubes with the help of natural home remedies. Castor oil is used widely by such women as it has positive effect.
Castor Oil is natural oil produced by pressing the seeds of the castor plant. Castor oil is used widely in every continent as it has many benefits. The most common use of castor oil is by patients suffering from problems in their digestive system such as constipation. Aside from helping with stomach related problems, castor oil is also beneficial for the following problems:
- Heals acne, inflammation in skin and dry patches.
- Evens the skin tone and fades skin blemishes.
- Boosts healthier hair growth and keeps hair moisturized.
- Oral intake boosts immune system.
- Helps in inducing labor and improving period cycle.
- Helps with arthritis, body pain, etc.
- Applying on open wounds helps to kill any bacteria or infection.
Due to all of these benefits and many more, castor oil has become the main ingredient in many herbal remedies.
Castor Oil Pack Remedy for Unblocking Fallopian Tubes:
Things you will need:
- Castor Oil
- Cotton flannel
- Plastic wrap
- Hot water bottle
Steps to making the pack:
- Cut an appropriate size of the flannel and soak it well into castor oil.
- Place the pack on your abdominal area and wrap your waist with a plastic wrap.
- Place the heating pad on the flannel and lay like this for about an hour.
- You can reuse the flannel about 20 times but store it in an airtight container.
- Use soap or a mixture of baking soda and water to completely get rid of the smell and stickiness of the castor oil from your skin.