Hormones control numerous body processes occurring within and without the body. When these hormones are maintained in good balance, your body can function normal and better. On the other hand, when they are disrupted, many physical, emotional and psychological disorders may arise in your body. For this reason, one has to maintain his body hormone at a balanced level, which is equally not an easy task. Fortunately, the use of castor oil has been medically approved to be of great help to you.
Primary Causes of Hormone Imbalance in the Body
It is hard for one to disrupt his/her hormonal balance. However, with a combination of various factors and poor lifestyle, one can gradually bring about the hormonal imbalance in his or her body system. It is therefore recommended that you check your lifestyle and note the following aspects, just to be safe.
- High-fat You should avoid high fat level or get obese at any cost. The high fat level can also increase the production of estrogen in the body.
- Too much stress. High levels of stress cause adrenal glands to realize massive amounts of cortical and adrenaline. This leaves little energy to pump progesterone and testosterone hormones. When the tension persists, the release of small amounts of progesterone and testosterone will cause hormone imbalance.
- Endocrine disruptors. These are acquired from the environment. Hormones present in animal meat and some pesticides interrupt the normal production of hormones. Also, other chemicals used in the manufacture of cosmetics also lead to a hormonal imbalance in the body. They are accumulated in the body and function as estrogen, increasing the level of estrogen hormone in the body.
- Altered body immunity. This is often inherited. However, high-stress levels can also bring about a drop in the body’s immunity system, leaving you prone to hormonal imbalance.
The ancient Chinese discovered liver and kidney disorders. They realized that stress, drugs, and toxins majorly caused liver and kidney disorders as they increase the work rate of these organs.
Benefits of Castor Oil in Hormonal Imbalance
- The use of castor oil accompanied by proper exercise helps to reduce body fat. Castor oil has ricinoleic acid, which sinks in the body fats helping in breaking them down. Reduced level of body fats stabilizes the production of estrogen.
- Castor oil also reduces the level of stress. When ingested, it can act as a laxative, but when applied externally it is absorbed into the body muscles and opens up blood vessels. This in turn relaxes the body. Thus, the normal production of body hormones is kept in control.
- Use of castor oil pack on the lower abdomen boosts the functions of the liver and the kidneys. It has a unique property that enables it to be absorbed deeper into body tissues and organs. This is more advantageous for the liver as it helps to remove excess estrogen hormone in the body. Castor oil also can remove toxins from the body and boost blood circulation.
Balancing your hormone will take a long period of many challenges. However, consistent use of castor oil packs and being patient will eventually bring back your hormone to a balanced state.