When a person sees you, the first thing that they see and notice in you is your eyes. That is why, those who have naturally pretty eyes consider it as a major benefit and the rest make use of different methods to enhance the beauty of their eyes. This means reducing dark circles that are caused due to deficiency of nutrients, boosting growth of healthy eye lashes, eliminating eye bags that are caused due to stress, eye wrinkles, etc.
Our skin is quite sensitive and can get affected by infections and bacteria quite easily. Aside from this, pollution and harmful rays can cause deep negative effects such as pigmentation, wrinkles, blemishes, etc. The skin around the eyes is yet made of sensitive tissues which can easily get damaged. This is why the first place where wrinkles appear is in sensitive areas such as around the eyes.
There are many science based creams and lotions that can help reduce the wrinkles or prevent them but most of these products cause side effects and contain harmful chemicals. Thus, the best option to treat such skin conditions is to use natural treatment methods such as oils and herbs. Castor oil is one of the best natural products used to treat wrinkles, especially under the eyes.
Castor oil is made from the seeds of the castor oil plant. It is a pale yellow liquid and is used in the production of many everyday products that we use such as soaps, wax, paints, etc. Aside from being used for making such products, castor oil has also been used an herbal remedy to cure many different kinds of health problems. It has been as natural medicine since many years and has been traced back to Egyptian and Roman Empires. Castor oil is known for its many benefits such as:
- Helps soothe inflammation in the skin
- Acts as an anti-aging agent
- Heals acne and acne scars
- Natural skin moisturizer
- Lightens stretch marks
The following remedies are proved helpful in clearing or preventing wrinkles with the help of castor oil.
Castor Oil Massage:
- Wash your face with water and dry well with a clean towel. This helps to unclog any pores and remove dirt that may prevent the castor oil from reaching the depth of your skin.
- Apply a small amount of rose water on your face as it acts as a toner.
- Dip your finger in castor oil and slowly apply the oil under the eye, covering the entire area and massage it gently.
Castor oil takes no more than 15 minutes to get absorbed into the skin. After that, you can continue with your normal makeup routine without washing off the castor oil.
Castor for Eye Wrinkles:
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of milk and one tablespoon of rosewater.
- Mix these ingredients together and store in a dropper bottle.
- Apply the blend on the wrinkles and leave on for 20 minutes. Repeat this twice a week for best results.